Positions We Offer
Design appropriate structural systems in accordance with specific code requirements and sound engineering principles.
Design appropriate heating, cooling, and plumbing systems for commercial buildings in accordance with current code requirements and sound engineering principles.
Design power distribution, lighting, telecommunication, and fire alarm systems for commercial buildings in accordance with current code requirements and sound engineering principles.
Coordinate and generate fully detailed structural/MEP drawings with team members. Preference is given to those with a technical degree in Computer Aided Drafting (CAD).
Oversee all levels of building commissioning as Project Manager for building projects, including the following:
- Lead the commissioning division and manage all commissioning scopes.
- Provide competent and appropriate correspondence with all involved disciplines (i.e.: internal mechanical and electrical engineers, architects, engineers, clients, fabricators, contractors, building department officials, etc.).
- Mentor and assist junior technicians and designers with their commissioning responsibilities.
- Perform business development responsibilities, including client retention and new client acquisition.
- Perform Cx tasks including Cx plan creation, OPR and BOD review, design drawings review, field installation verification list preparation and verification, functional performance test preparation and verification, etc.
- Capably participate in and lead project meetings and site visits, etc.
- Contribute to an amicable working environment with fellow colleagues, associates and employees to provide excellent customer service and meet project deadlines.
ES2 provides life insurance for you and your dependents free of charge. We also offer an option for you to buy additional life insurance for you and your dependents up to five times your annual salary.
ES2 provides short term disability insurance in case of temporary illness or disability that prohibits you from working. It will provide partial income replacement of 60% of your pre-disability earnings for a period of 12 weeks.
We also provide long term disability insurance for those cases where your illness or disability keeps you from working for longer periods of time. Long term disability provides income replacement of 60% of your pre-disability earnings until normal retirement age, if needed.
We offer a group dental insurance option for you and your dependents through Delta Dental.
VSP vision insurance does not have a deductible, and covers wellness exams, glasses, contacts, and even has discounts on laser vision correction.
From day one, you will start accruing Paid Time Off (PTO).
We offer eight paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas and the day after Christmas
Every employee gets an annual continuing education allowance that can be used for approved seminars or books.
ES2 offers a 401k with a 4% company match.
We offer amazing longevity rewards, including travel vouchers, and high-end jackets.
We believe in building relationships and rewarding hard work. We go on team building trips that include some of our favorite things, such as riding side-by-sides at Moab, snowmobiling, and cruises to Mexico.
We will reward you for choosing to live a healthy lifestyle by paying a bonus for exercising.
You can get tuition reimbursed up to $5,000 per year for an approved degree at an accredited university.
A FSA gives you the option to put pre-tax dollars away for medical expenses throughout the year.
You have the option of starting the weekend early by leaving at noon on Fridays.